The 'paper mode' is good, but you have to tweak other settings to switch between "reality" and "model" - it would be handy if the following options were linked to the 'paper mode' check box:
- bump maps; could they be removed or even better, have a slider to adjust their 'depth' while in this mode?
- grass; could the level of detail be reduced so that it looks like a 'smooth' surface with jaggy edges? Perhaps linked to the bump-map' texture slider above?
- outlines; could they not outline the grass? it just looks like a grey/black mass that distracts from the over-all look.
- Can there be a check box to turn the sky off when paper mode is selected
- if the 'White background' is checked, could this be flipped to black when the sun drops below the horizon?