Changing Textures Crashes Enscape & Revit

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • Hello,

I am curious if anyone is having the same issue as me. When I am running Revit 2018 & 2017 and I have an active view of Enscape open, Enscape & Revit fatally crashes whenever I edit a material or when I edit any object's properties. It seems to crashes when Enscape has to update a change made to an object's properties. I can place a wall and there is no crash, but if I try change it's texture or duplicate the wall type, it crashes.

I've tried installing and reinstalling Revit and Enscape. I have updated my Nvidia Quadro M4000M graphics card drivers. I've turned down the Enscape setting to draft. I never had these issues with 1.9.6, but they seemed to pop up with the introduction of 2.0 and 2.1 (which is what I am currently using).

• Official Post

Hi sdewall & welcome to our forums!

We're sorry to hear about that! Unfortunately it's difficult to comment on the issue here in the forums, because we don't have enough information. Please use the Send Feedback button on the Enscape ribbon and submit your log-files. Our Support Team will be happy to assist you on that matter :)