Video quality

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • This is my first exploration into the video function of Enscape; for some reason the middle few frames of my first animation are pixelated. Others generated after it seem to be decent quality from start to finish. Is there something or a setting I've missed somewhere?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've only played with the video a little myself, but have found short (read: fast) durations "force" (?) Enscape into dropping detail - especially when the scene gets heavy.

From experiments (again limited), if you make long (read: slow) videos it seems to give Enscape the time to capture the scene - albeit at the cost of longer render times and post-production (if you want the video that zippy)

• If the distance compared to the duration is too high, you should increase the amount of pictures per second or extend the duration.

=>Check our blog about video export.

What rendering quality and capturing settings have you used?

• Default settings - I just clicked the buttons for start and stop points, then export.

What puzzles me is that it's only a few frames in the middle of the video; the rest are OK. And that it didn't happen when I did it for other paths where there is a lot more reflection.

• I presume the option "Motion Blur" in the general tab of the Enscape settings is active on your side. When the relative movement speed of the transition would be quite fast, as the duration is only the default 3 secs, motion blur will kick in.