MP4 textures

• Hello, Enscape has greatly improved and very happy with the result, I know there is a lot of other areas where the Enscape team is working, but this topic has probably had the most replies from all the others. Would there be any update/preview on a potential workaround to have a moving texture ? or a enscape material with gif accepted, mindless of GI, bouncing etc it all could be off, but at least we would have something to work with?

Thanks

• Thank you - I'll forward all your feedback / upvotes accordingly.

Hello, Enscape has greatly improved and very happy with the result, I know there is a lot of other areas where the Enscape team is working, but this topic has probably had the most replies from all the others. Would there be any update/preview on a potential workaround to have a moving texture ? or a enscape material with gif accepted, mindless of GI, bouncing etc it all could be off, but at least we would have something to work with?

Thanks

There is currently no workaround when it comes to this, but your feedback has been forwarded of course!

• They deleted it so we have no idea what is the most popular request, there is a lot of up voting on topics but there is no way to know what "SHOULD" be worked on next or if ever, quite a few months ago i brought this exact topic up and it was promised we are working on something to replace it (Trello) still waiting guys

The development of Enscape is of grave concern to me as they don't seem to have a coherent road map addressing user requests in a timely manner. any idea when or if we will be able to create our own enscape objects???

It seems to me that Enscape needs a complete re-work from the ground up to make it more of an engine and allowing more talented people to develop the front end for the various software

• They deleted it so we have no idea what is the most popular request, there is a lot of up voting on topics but there is no way to know what "SHOULD" be worked on next or if ever, quite a few months ago i brought this exact topic up and it was promised we are working on something to replace it (Trello) still waiting guys

The development of Enscape is of grave concern to me as they don't seem to have a coherent road map addressing user requests in a timely manner. any idea when or if we will be able to create our own enscape objects???

It seems to me that Enscape needs a complete re-work from the ground up to make it more of an engine and allowing more talented people to develop the front end for the various software

I would wholeheartedly disagree with everything you’ve said. The Enscape team has regularly produced a responsive product that has continually grown with the community and in multiple programs (revit, SketchUp, rhino, archicad). They are incredibly responsive and continue to grow and evolve the product.

• We were unhappy with the Trello roadmap because although it provided a great overview for you, it was hard for us to extract feedback from it due to the list-based comment structure of it (no multiple threads per card) and the voting system suffered from old cards always having more votes than newer ones. The configuration options of trello were too limited.

Solution: We will add a similar roadmap on our webpage. The reason why that took so long is that we overhauled our webpage, it will be launched in the next weeks. We will then add the new roadmap based on the new page system.

Hope that makes things clear. Thank you for your feedback!

Btw: This should serve as an intermediate solution Check our development agenda!