The liquid filter is cool and I really like how it moves when you move, however there are a few adjustments that I think would improve it greatly:
- Add colour - Occasionally I want to show wine in a glass rather than water, or coffee in a mug, or have a darker tint to show deep water.
- Edge refraction - slider for the amount of convex/concave bend at the edge of a water texture; in a glass bend one way, puddle spill bend the other.
- Slider for density - How close the 'waves' are; small and it looks rougher with wind, large and it is smooth on a windless day.
- Slider for wave height - Ocean waves or storm in a tea-cup
- Animation - Set a direction, speed and have the ripples move constantly in that direction; ocean waves to flowing river to mill-pond calm.
- Special animation: Rain - Set size and density for random concentric rings on the surface of water.
Would be better if these were set per texture rather than a global