Not reading the SketchUP texture color

• Solo thansks again for the suggestion but nothing happened, it still reading it incorrectly.

and once it starts reading incorrectly then everytime i open the file in enscape it becomes worse,

i hope the creator will look into this matter

• Hi insilee,

just to be sure:

When you restart SketchUp and open Enscape for the first time everything looks good and after you do some changes in your model the textures in Enscape becomes wrong? Closing and restarting Enscape does not help, but restarting SketchUp helps (for a short time)?

If that's the case, it must be a bug on our side. If you can find a precise list of steps that reproducibly leads to the problem we would be happy if you can send them together with the model you used to support at enscape3d.com

If that's not the case, please describe in more detail the unexpected behaviour of Enscape. Again, we can help you better if you write to our support.

• @Simon Weinberger, yes thats exactly is the case , when i add and delete some component in the model while enscape is running ,it starts showing abnormality, and doesnot go away even if i undo the thing.

its a bit large file and uploading it would be tough, but will try for sure

but one thing i found out that the problem is usually seen with the large file say more than 100mb, small size file size doesnot have problem. i am not sure but it might give a hint about the issue.

The file i am dealing with is fairly detailed for me to get a walkthrough video, so after optimising with the help of purging and cleanup3 plugin too didnot help to reduce much. it is still around 120 mb.

my system specs are:

core i3 2120

gtx 750ti oc

2TB hardrive

12gb memory RAM

lastly could you please direct me a link to the exact location of the support section to submit my querries