Entertainment Center Video

• Since you are looking for critique: My main one would be to make the screen 'glass' (or at least decrease the roughness beyond 50%). For presentation I would also put some hinges on the open cupboard doors, make the table top marble with an open magazine on it. I would also add some handles to the cupboards. And I'm not too sure what the floor finish is.

• Since you are looking for critique: My main one would be to make the screen 'glass' (or at least decrease the roughness beyond 50%). For presentation I would also put some hinges on the open cupboard doors, make the table top marble with an open magazine on it. I would also add some handles to the cupboards. And I'm not too sure what the floor finish is.

A couple explanations on the cabinet: The black on the doors is speaker cloth (subwoofers inside). Other than the doors, the entire piece is a prefinished material. I did debate on putting hinges on this one. Normally we do entire houses filled with cabinets and putting hinges on that many cabinets wouldn't be quite worth the time. The doors will be on touch latches to keep the piece looking like the wainscoting around the room and still a functioning door. And the floor is an existing carpet. Hard to get it looking quite right being that it's such a unique carpet.

Side note, a carpet-"grass" texture sure would be nice enscape team. Instead of scaling everything up to create smaller "grass";)

Thanks for the suggestions though! I appreciate it.

• The hinges thing was only really for when the doors were open: it looks kind of fake with the doors on "sky hooks". For the carpet, you could add a 'noise' bump map (There is already a wishlist item about the grass.)