Wrong Reflections Around Highpoly Objects

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi,

this is a problem that I've faced before but this time I realized that it is related with the highpoly object.

When I hide the proxy object the reflection is like the left one. Also the wrong reflection shows up just around the object, if I move the 3dperson the reflection is moving with it.

Is this a common problem or bug, or it is becouse of my hardware?

enscape version is the latest released preview version.

computer:

intel core i7-4790 4.00ghz

32gb ram

geforce gtx 970 4gb

• It's not because the person is a high poly object, it's because the wall behind is a high poly object and is not included in the global structure to be intersected with rays, therefore you see the sky leaking through. You could for example place a square behind/inside it to prevent the sky leaking through. That should help.

We're currently in the process of improving this behavior, it will probably be much better in the next release.