Enscape future pricing

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi, everyone! I've been playing with Enscape for a couple of days. I must say I'm already achieving more realistic results in these few days with Enscape than with years in other software.

I have a question before buying:

How do I know Enscape will not go the way of Lumion and Lumen RT and drastically increase the price in the future?

Thank you for creating this easy-to use renderer!

• Arqui3D Thank you for the positive feedback!

I can't predict the future but we don't have the plan to change our pricing at the moment.

• Has Lumion not always been super expensive? It was $3k a license when we joined in version 4, and they've had the same exorbitently high price ever since, but perhaps the first couple versions were cheaper? I think it had a lot to do with not having any competition when it was first released. Nowadays there are a number of real time programs out there, but they've already got such a dominant position in the market, I guess they figure they can afford to keep charging the same amount (the same way Autodesk and others do). If they don't add VR functionality soon though, they're going to get abandonded eventually.

• Hi, TowerPower. Lumion was 750 euros (or 799) when it launched in 2010. I've been a customer since the very first version. At the time, the choice between the 750 euro Lumion and the $3,000 TwinMotion was a no-brainer.

There was only one version with all features, and there was no indication that this was going to change. My memory is fuzzy now, but I believe some months later they introduced a Pro version that was 1500 euro, and since then every cool new feature was only for Pro. They later doubled the prices of each version, and yearly upgrades are 1000 euro for Pro.

See the pricing they had in 2011 in this Archive.org snapshot:

https://web.archive.org/web/20…/http://lumion3d.com/buy/