Getting multi-gpu error with Titan Z card

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi, with the latest sketchup alpha I'm getting an error message now when I try to start Enscape, see below. The Titan Z is a dual card, with both being equal - not integrated graphics. Any idea what I should do?

• We currently don't support multi GPU, but we are aware of the demand for this feature.

Please send us feedback via the [Feedback] button, cause I want to know more about your configuration? Please also add your e-mail address.

Maybe we can solve your issue without too much effort.

•  

Hi, with the latest sketchup alpha I'm getting an error message now when I try to start Enscape, see below. The Titan Z is a dual card, with both being equal - not integrated graphics. Any idea what I should do?

Oh, Yeah Titan Z is actually 2 GPU's in one, unlike my rig that has 2x 1080 ti's so only one card is used, wonder how Enscape will overcome this, by multiple card support or somehow only using half your card?