Using Combined Archvision and Enscape RPC Content

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi all,

I am new to the forum so please excuse me if this has already been addressed.

Our office has been using Enscape on some considerably large projects with great success.

Cheers to the developers on an incredible product.

We've enjoyed the results so much so that we decided to purchase Archvision, as it was advertised to blend seamlessly with Enscape.

The problem we are having is we want to maintain Enscape's high quality trees and shrubs (as they blow away what Archvision currently has),

while simultaneously using the extensive entourage of people Archivision offers.

So far I can't find a way to do this. If I "replace Archvision content," I lose the diversity of people from archvision and revert to the few high level people Enscape offers.

If I don't replace archvision content, I get the people, but lose the beautiful Enscape plantings!

Is there any way around this?? I have to think the blend of content can live in harmony in a single model...

Thanks for any input!

• Thanks for using Enscape :)

This would require a manual definition on what should be replaced or not. This would not be a very nice workflow.

Instead of going this path, we will add an Enscape proxy system where you can 1. Load arbitrary external models without bloating your project file and 2. Pick high quality models from our catalogue, independant from RPCs and in a much higher variety than now.

Please give us some time to realize that, but I'm confident it will give you great results!

• Instead of going this path, we will add an Enscape proxy system where you can 1. Load arbitrary external models without bloating your project file and 2. Pick high quality models from our catalogue, independant from RPCs and in a much higher variety than now.

Please give us some time to realize that, but I'm confident it will give you great results!

Hallelujah!

• Revit to Enscape user here, and we're really pleased with the results we're getting.

We love the Enscape RPC tree replacements (much better than the old style Archivision RPC trees, especially for interactive evaluation, flythroughs, etc.) and were wondering if there is a plan to create more of these high quality trees (along with shrubs, vines, boulders, other site elements.) Alternately, if there's a company that has already produced this content, can you direct us to them?

Thanks for the help.

Noah Luken

Wheeler Kearns Architects

• Hello,

How would enscape deal with the UVs of the linked geometry? And how exactly would materials be applied?

Conventional workflow for the Proxies involves exporting the geometry as a proxy with saves out in tern the material and UV information into an external proxy file.

Thanks in advance,

Anton

• noahl We will come up with our own proxy system as it is currently a pain working with proxies in Revit.

I'm not aware of a vegetation library directly integrated in Revit. Most solutions require an export into a third party tool - V-Ray, Lumion, Unity....