Enscape settings crashes with sketchup

• Looks like since the last update the general settings pop-up is crashing when used.
    Anyone else has this problem too ? My scene is only 18 MB.

The pop-up with the settings does appear, but when I move a slider my whole sketchup scene is "not responding".
    The dropdown list does not appear at all.

After a lot of patience (a few minutes), the changes have effect en it takes about a minute to close the pop-up again.

• Hi, I just installed enscape. I have SU 2017 Pro. When I press start enscape it starts loading, there is screen to chose evaluation and there is a crash. Sometimes just enscape crashes, sometime SU crashes also. It doesnt matter if its a big file, small file or just empty skechup file. I also cant send report it just continues spinning. Please help. I need to convince client to buy the licence!

• Looks like I've solved my problem.

I think my sketchup's field of view settings were out of their boundaries.

Therefor, the field of view settings in Enscape were not correct too.

I've pressed the reset this tab button on the general tab, and turned my Sketchup fov back to 65.

Now everything is just working fine again.

• Hi, I just installed enscape. I have SU 2017 Pro. When I press start enscape it starts loading, there is screen to chose evaluation and there is a crash. Sometimes just enscape crashes, sometime SU crashes also. It doesnt matter if its a big file, small file or just empty skechup file. I also cant send report it just continues spinning. Please help. I need to convince client to buy the licence!

Is it because Intel Integrated Graphics is not supported?

• wizualizm Intel cards are not officially supported. Although in your case Enscape seems to crash because of the memory allocation issues (are you out of RAM when starting Enscape?), I'd recommend using Nvidia/AMD graphics card to be sure that it will work.

Vendel3D glad to know your problem is solved! Although I cannot reproduce the bug. Which FOV setting did you have in SketchUP that crashed Enscape?

• wizualizm Intel cards are not officially supported. Although in your case Enscape seems to crash because of the memory allocation issues (are you out of RAM when starting Enscape?), I'd recommend using Nvidia/AMD graphics card to be sure that it will work.

Ram should be fine. I restarted laptop just before and it would crash also with the small files. So there is a chance to run it with Intel card unoficially? Any ideas how can I solve ram problem? Thanks

• wizualizm Officially not supported means we cannot guarantee that it will run on an Intel GPU (although sometimes it does). We don't restrict Enscape from running on Intel GPU artificially - if GPU is able to run it, it will do. Logs and crash dumps didn't give very detailed information - application crashes because it cannot allocate memory. It may happen due to the number of reasons and first thing to do is to ensure that you have compatible hardware - GPU in your case.

• Same here guys, Settings LAG a looooooooooooooooooooot, my fov was 70'. I reseted the tab and works fine.

Conflict between Sketchup and Enscape FOV possibly.

Sketchup 2017

plugin version 2.2.18113.742

Enscape version: 2.2.3.4.-g070c5ba