rhino and enscape crashing

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • is anybody having problems with rhino crashing with enscape.

when I click enscape the window pops but it just freezes, then the whole computer freezes.

It happens on both imacs at my office running windows 10 boot camp. It might be a problem with the amd drivers, one is a regular imac and other one the imac pro?

I don't have problems with my laptop has nvidia gpu.

any ideas?

• I am having enscape crashing or freezing with rhino5.0 or 6.0.

Scenario 1:

I will have enscape running on the background making edits on my rhino model, changing materials or tweaking them then rhino and enscape crashes together.

Scenario 2:

I will restart my rhino 3d model and then click the render enscape icon, the render window will pop, but afterwards nothing will happen and enscape will freeze. I will try to force close it, which it will close rhino at the same time.

I am running this problem with the new Imac pro on windows 10 boot camp.

It was working fine when I bootcamped at the beginning, not sure if the latest update of enscape or rhino are causing enscape to be unstable.

Any ideas? :)

• HI palitos locos, could be related to the driver as they're mostly outdated on Macs.

Please have a look on these site https://www.bootcampdrivers.com for the latest drivers for BootCamp.

If that won't work out, please send in feedback via the [Feedback] button of Enscape. This way we can check your logs for more information.