rhino and enscape crashing

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.
  • is anybody having problems with rhino crashing with enscape.

when I click enscape the window pops but it just freezes, then the whole computer freezes.

It happens on both imacs at my office running windows 10 boot camp. It might be a problem with the amd drivers, one is a regular imac and other one the imac pro?

I don't have problems with my laptop has nvidia gpu.

any ideas?

• I am having enscape crashing or freezing with rhino5.0 or 6.0.

Scenario 1:

I will have enscape running on the background making edits on my rhino model, changing materials or tweaking them then rhino and enscape crashes together.

Scenario 2:

I will restart my rhino 3d model and then click the render enscape icon, the render window will pop, but afterwards nothing will happen and enscape will freeze. I will try to force close it, which it will close rhino at the same time.

I am running this problem with the new Imac pro on windows 10 boot camp.

It was working fine when I bootcamped at the beginning, not sure if the latest update of enscape or rhino are causing enscape to be unstable.

Any ideas? :)

• HI palitos locos, could be related to the driver as they're mostly outdated on Macs.

Please have a look on these site https://www.bootcampdrivers.com for the latest drivers for BootCamp.

If that won't work out, please send in feedback via the [Feedback] button of Enscape. This way we can check your logs for more information.