TOGGLE ON/OFF Interface Overlay/ Loading Screen/ Icon & Custom Title

• Hi,

Why not have the opportunity to quickly toggle ON/ OFF; Interface Overlay/ Loading Screen/ Icon & Custom Title?

While setting up my scenes I've use a custom built Interface Overlay with the Golden Section to have my scenes perfectly balanced. Later I render my final scenes with another Interface Overlay with my branding on. So having 2 Interfaces next to each other with a toggle would be a time saver for each project.

• Hi,

Why not have the opportunity to quickly toggle ON/ OFF; Interface Overlay/ Loading Screen/ Icon & Custom Title?

While setting up my scenes I've use a custom built Interface Overlay with the Golden Section to have my scenes perfectly balanced. Later I render my final scenes with another Interface Overlay with my branding on. So having 2 Interfaces next to each other with a toggle would be a time saver for each project.

A toggle to enable/disable the grid overlay will be implemented with 2.9. I will forward the rest of your feedback as well - thank you!

• A toggle to enable/disable the grid overlay will be implemented with 2.9. I will forward the rest of your feedback as well - thank you!

That's a step closer Demian Gutberlet.

So if I understand you correctly we will have a toggle to en-/ disable a pre defined raster (1/3th // golden mean/ other...)?

So we can leave our final watermark permanently enabled?

If I work for multiple clients, working and saving 'the preset' is the 'best practice' to have a different watermark for each client?