TOGGLE ON/OFF Interface Overlay/ Loading Screen/ Icon & Custom Title

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

Why not have the opportunity to quickly toggle ON/ OFF; Interface Overlay/ Loading Screen/ Icon & Custom Title?

While setting up my scenes I've use a custom built Interface Overlay with the Golden Section to have my scenes perfectly balanced. Later I render my final scenes with another Interface Overlay with my branding on. So having 2 Interfaces next to each other with a toggle would be a time saver for each project.

• Official Post

Hi,

Why not have the opportunity to quickly toggle ON/ OFF; Interface Overlay/ Loading Screen/ Icon & Custom Title?

While setting up my scenes I've use a custom built Interface Overlay with the Golden Section to have my scenes perfectly balanced. Later I render my final scenes with another Interface Overlay with my branding on. So having 2 Interfaces next to each other with a toggle would be a time saver for each project.

A toggle to enable/disable the grid overlay will be implemented with 2.9. I will forward the rest of your feedback as well - thank you!

• A toggle to enable/disable the grid overlay will be implemented with 2.9. I will forward the rest of your feedback as well - thank you!

That's a step closer Demian Gutberlet.

So if I understand you correctly we will have a toggle to en-/ disable a pre defined raster (1/3th // golden mean/ other...)?

So we can leave our final watermark permanently enabled?

If I work for multiple clients, working and saving 'the preset' is the 'best practice' to have a different watermark for each client?