sketchup material pattern not showing up in Encape

• Hello, I'm new to enscape and I'm trying to figure out why the acrylic pattern I placed in sketchup is not showing up in Enscape as vibrant (see picture below). I see the pattern but it is very subtle. The only way to make the pattern visible with the colors is if I set the material to 100% opaqueness in sketchup but it disappears when I add translucency. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Hello, I'm new to enscape and I'm trying to figure out why the acrylic pattern I placed in sketchup is not showing up in Enscape as vibrant (see picture below). I see the pattern but it is very subtle. The only way to make the pattern visible with the colors is if I set the material to 100% opaqueness in sketchup but it disappears when I add translucency. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to our forum!

First of, make sure that the material is applied to both sides of the glass. Furthermore, you may prefer the look if you import a Transparency texture as well, in that case simply use the existing texture you also use for the color. Also, once your Transparency texture has been imported, you can remove the checkbox from the Transparency itself which gives you yet another look you may like.