INTERACTIVE OBJECTS AND ACTIONS ( EXE STANDALONE FILES AND WEB VERSIONS )

• Hi!,

Do you have any plans to add interactive objects in standalone files and for web standalone versions? (Change the material of an object, open and close doors, turn lights off or on, replace one object with another, add URL links, etc). It would also be cool to be able to customize the viewing window a little more, perhaps with a map from some CAD architectural plan, I don't know. They are ideas that I think can be good in Enscape that are seen in other software! Hopefully this can be done in Enscape. :)

Greetings!:thumbsup:

• fela521

Changed the title of the thread from “INTERACTIVE OBJETS AND ACTIONS ( EXE STANDALONE FILES AND WEB VERSIONS )” to “INTERACTIVE OBJECTS AND ACTIONS ( EXE STANDALONE FILES AND WEB VERSIONS )”.
  • Hi!,

Do you have any plans to add interactive objects in standalone files and for web standalone versions? (Change the material of an object, open and close doors, turn lights off or on, replace one object with another, add URL links, etc). It would also be cool to be able to customize the viewing window a little more, perhaps with a map from some CAD architectural plan, I don't know. They are ideas that I think can be good in Enscape that are seen in other software! Hopefully this can be done in Enscape. :)

Greetings!:thumbsup:

No concrete plans at the moment, but what you're asking is for is already a feature request on our agenda - I have gladly added your upvote to that story and forwarded your feedback of course. :) Stay tuned for future updates!