Advanced material editing options

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi! ,

Do you have any plans to implement the fusion of more than 1 texture to a single material? Some materials could be achieved a bit more complex and realistic, I have tried for example to make a velvet-like finish but with bad results, perhaps also to make a better achieved carpet, etc. I think it might help to add some advanced modification section for more advanced textures that would give Enscape another level of realism :)

Greetings! :thumbsup:

• Official Post

Hi! ,

Do you have any plans to implement the fusion of more than 1 texture to a single material? Some materials could be achieved a bit more complex and realistic, I have tried for example to make a velvet-like finish but with bad results, perhaps also to make a better achieved carpet, etc. I think it might help to add some advanced modification section for more advanced textures that would give Enscape another level of realism :)

Greetings! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I will forward your inquiries. Regarding velvet-like materials, check out the following two threads:

Velvet Material test-Enscape 2.6

Velvet Tests Created a happy accident.

Perhaps that helps already - I'll forward the rest of your feedback too.