I think that these tabs should be combined into a "Global Options" tab and have a "Project Options" tab that has almost identical options that will over-write the defaults (set int the global one).
Or perhaps the same tab with a slider that slides out project fields over the top?
There are a few additional options I would like to see;
- Load screen scale: option to stretch to fit, scale X or scale Y (Depending on the screen resolution)
- Default save path: show the path on-screen.
- Save name format: a text string similar to the Excel format (default to [dd-mm-yyy "Enscape" Title] ) for use when saving any renders or .exe (This would replace the 'automatic naming' tic box) (Maybe also re-title "File format" to "File Type"?)
- Save overwrite behavior: option to add a prefix or suffix if the same title is found; either numeric or alphabetic, or default to over-write. (This would mean that you could make the 'name' = "Project" and every image would be named "Project-1","Project-2"...)
- Watermark: an image to overlay on any renders that are generated from Enscape (Similar to the original "Enscape trial" splash) and an option on transparency level for it
- Stamp: Similar to a watermark, but text; pick a font and text string (Can use same string formatting as name format, including keywords for path, file-name and overwrite) then specify a corner to place the text in.
- Web page title: when uploading panoramas for 3D, the ability to customise the title of the image seen.
(I would also move the "Resolution" options to be within the 'screenshot' wrapper, with another "Resolution" option within the 'video' wrapper.)