Enscape 2.9 Released

• There are many options online: https://www.google.com/search?…&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

GUID come in a few different flavors, so make sure you pick one that has the same length and breakup as the Enscape guids.

Thank you, it worked :)

Another Question I have is regarding the Preview Image of the asset.

At the moment it is still showing the asset with material. Not sure how to change the preview image.

I see there is an encrypted png. is there a way of opening it?

• Please help, has anyone succeeded bringing video texture in revit painted surface? I tried with mp4 video, but dont know why it came out with green screen (see attachment below). I dont know if I post this question in the correct thread. If anyone know please help!

• After installing version 2.9 Enscape did not work anymore in Sketchup 2016 or 2017. Is that true?

After de-installing 2.9 en installing an older version everything worked fine again.

• In the first instance, please make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. If that doesn't help, can you let me know if this happens with every video you try to use as a texture?

After installing version 2.9 Enscape did not work anymore in Sketchup 2016 or 2017. Is that true?

After de-installing 2.9 en installing an older version everything worked fine again.

2.9 does not officially support these versions anymore. 2.9 and upward will support SketchUp 2018, 2019, 2020 only I'm afraid. This is mainly due to technical reasons and the fact that each year a new version of SketchUp releases of course, so we slowly have to let go of the older ones.

• :thumbsup:
    • :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o