Ongoing Enscape Issues

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Many months into using Enscape now, and still having to use 2.6.0. I recently attempted 2.8.2, but problems have persisted:

I've got a Dell Precision Workstation with plenty of horsepower.
    Running a Quadro RTX8000. NVIDIA Driver 456.71

Screenshots taken from 2.8.2

Opening up a scene will still often find mismatched bitmaps. This is a common problem across every version of Enscape I've tried, and is a serious pain. I assure you that the artwork on the wall should not be a Starbucks label...!

White splotches appear whenever I move around a scene. This has never occurred in any other version of Enscape for me... Since I give a lot of Live virtual tours via Teams, it's a problem.

Self illuminating materials with bitmaps have flickering problem.

• Official Post

Hey landrvr1 , regarding these problems, please first off upgrade to our latest release just afterward let me know which of these problems still persist and we'll dig deeper.