Revit water material in Enscape

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Is there coming update for water material in Enscape? Now in Revit need to use old material templates for water materials that they works in Enscape nicely. I use in Revit mostly PBR-material templates for Revit materials, because that way it also giving better result eg. in Vray, Unreal. It would be nice if Enscape water supports Revit PBR-liquids.

• Official Post

Is there coming update for water material in Enscape? Now in Revit need to use old material templates for water materials that they works in Enscape nicely. I use in Revit mostly PBR-material templates for Revit materials, because that way it also giving better result eg. in Vray, Unreal. It would be nice if Enscape water supports Revit PBR-liquids.

Thanks for your feedback. At the moment there are not updates planned for the visual appearance of our water, but I have gladly forwarded your request. Thank you again!