Rhino Problem Crashing

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I keep having problems with rhino crashing, it just freezes the computer and I have to do a hard restart.

I did notice this under the rhino command when enscape starts.

Command: EnscapeStartCommand

2018.05.22 08:31:38.024 [1] | INFO | Start Enscape ...

2018.05.22 08:31:38.058 [8] | INFO | Starting Enscape

Creating rendering meshes... Press Esc to cancel

2018.05.22 08:31:41.900 [8] | INFO | Enscape started - elapsed: 3837ms

Command: '_Paste

Creating rendering meshes... Press Esc to cancel

2018.05.22 08:32:35.729 [1] | WARN | API Error: CreateAndAddModels: Invalid parameter (indexBuffer is NULL or indexBufferSize is 0)

2018.05.22 08:32:35.737 [1] | WARN | API Error: CreateAndAddModels: Invalid parameter (indexBuffer is NULL or indexBufferSize is 0)

• I discovered the problem

I have two imacs running boot camp one a regular imac and one imac pro and both kept crashing after some WINDOWS UPDATE package were installed.

I had to do a clean install of bootcamp windows 10 for both computers and now everything is working back to normal. Wish I can help you which update was.

hope it helps for anyone having problems.

• palitos locos Great to hear that you figured out. Sound really like heavy trouble shooting! Maybe Bootcamp is not compatible with the latest Windows Updates so far with the AMD GPU. Seems to happen from time to time.