how to change and save an existing ENSCAPE scene?

• ...again a stupid question from me - as so often :)
    once I have fixed any ENSCAPE scene (I mean a "pure" Enscape scene without view synchronization with SketchUp) can I correct, change and save or update this new camera setting (position, field of view...) later on somehow? Or do I always have to create a new ENSCAPE scene then? I´m glad about every help ;)

• ...again a stupid question from me - as so often :)
    once I have fixed any ENSCAPE scene (I mean a "pure" Enscape scene without view synchronization with SketchUp) can I correct, change and save or update this new camera setting (position, field of view...) later on somehow? Or do I always have to create a new ENSCAPE scene then? I´m glad about every help ;)

You can of course always link your Visual Settings to any scene you like, but these settings will only then be used if you're batch rendering. But, this would allow you to individually have different settings for each scene, and adjust the FoV and such. The camera position itself cannot be adjusted without saving it as a new scene though I'm afraid, at least not at the moment in terms of "updating scenes/views" for example.