Exif/Sidecar for screenshots

• Is there anyway Enscape screenshots could be (electively, not always) exported with Exif data of a kind?

Or if not, a sidecar file (per shot) or log (for all, either per machine or centralised) written to capture aspects of the view, i.e. camera xyz, FOV, time of day, etc?

Using (hacking) the .xml of walkthroughs is a really handy way (if a little icky for the unintiated) to match cameras, maintain consistency (we do a lot of before/after design development timeline narrative work) and opening this up to stills seems a relatively easy process.

• Is there anyway Enscape screenshots could be (electively, not always) exported with Exif data of a kind?

Or if not, a sidecar file (per shot) or log (for all, either per machine or centralised) written to capture aspects of the view, i.e. camera xyz, FOV, time of day, etc?

Using (hacking) the .xml of walkthroughs is a really handy way (if a little icky for the unintiated) to match cameras, maintain consistency (we do a lot of before/after design development timeline narrative work) and opening this up to stills seems a relatively easy process.

Great feedback thanks. I will gladly forward that as a feature request.