Rhino 7 PBR

• Rhino 7 has been released recently and it is now natively supporting PBR materials. When Enscape includes support for Rhino 7 will it support PBR materials and if it doesn't when will it? Will Enscape create its own system for PBR materials? Sketchup have a very low chance of ever receiving those kind of materials, so does that mean projects done in programs that support PBR will be the only ones able to use them?

• Rhino 7 has been released recently and it is now natively supporting PBR materials. When Enscape includes support for Rhino 7 will it support PBR materials and if it doesn't when will it? Will Enscape create its own system for PBR materials? Sketchup have a very low chance of ever receiving those kind of materials, so does that mean projects done in programs that support PBR will be the only ones able to use them?

No information I could share regarding this subject just yet. I can imagine that would want to indeed create our own system for that, like we did with Displacement mapping which has just been implemented. Right now I can only ask for a bit more patience regarding this subject and staying tuned for future infos/updates. And in any case, your feedback has been forwarded of course to reflect the further demand for such an implementation/support.