Problems in High Resolution Screenshots?..

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hello,

İ am using the student version of enscape and planning to use it in my professional life as well. It is a very useful program with a simple design.

The problem i am facing is that I cannot have a high resolution screenshot in my current work. When i choose window option for capture there is no problem occuring but if i change it to any value in capture options it either creates a totally black or white screenshot or a good image from another view i didnt choose in enscape. In other words it can take a screenshot in high resolution but from a view i dont't want it to be. Even if I change the view it takes exactly from the previous wrong view. In addition, in my previous attempts it was taking a screenshot from the position i want but at the same time a semi transparent wrong viewed image was overlapping the correct one.

thanks

alexsunny

• thanks my issue has been fixed.