Unknown Command : EnscapeRenderImageCommand

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
    • Official Post

I am getting the message " Unknown Command : EnscapeRenderImageCommand " when I am trying to open the rendering dialogue in Enscape.

Any solution?? Thankss;);)

I'm sorry to hear of this issue, and welcome to our Forum!

It seems as if your toolbars weren't updated during the latest Enscape update.

To force Rhino to update your toolbars, please go to "View" -> "Display Options" -> "Toolbars" and press [Restore Defaults].

After restarting Rhino, please reenable the Enscape Toolbars either in this menu, or by right-clicking the toolbar area, selecting "Show Toolbar" and selecting the toolbars of your choice.

This way, all the Rhino commands should get updated, as well.

Please let me know if you will have any other issues regarding Enscape.

• I am having an issue where, although the Enscape toolbar is visible. When I click anything on it, Rhino says it does not recognize the command.

Is anyone able to help me? I am using an expired trial version of Rhino (ie I cannot save) and a trial version of Enscape. Could this have something to do with it?

Screengrab attached.

Thanks in advance!

• Official Post

Thanks for your report and welcome to our Forum.

Could you also kindly try the method I detailed just above in my previous reply?

I'd appreciate that and kindly let me know if that doesn't resolve this behavior at hand. :)

• Hi Demian,

Thanks for the quick response. I worked out what was happening:

I'd tried the method you detailed above without any success. I think because I was using an expired trial of rhino (which cannot save) the toolbar plug-in was unable to save the settings properly. So although it was showing the toolbar and I was able to click on it, the Rhino command line didn't recognise it.

So I got permanent version of Rhino and it worked.

Of course, then I realized, my computer as an intel graphics card. So in the end Enscape cannot run on it ;(.

Is there any talk of Enscape for Rhino Mac in the future?! I know there would be a huge market for it. There's literally no plug-in renderers for it!

Thanks,

J

• Official Post

That is unfortunate to hear of course - While we consider supporting Rhino Mac in the future as well, there really is no further news nor any potential release date I could share (yet). For now we can only reccomend upgrading your existing machine, or switching to another which is capable of running Enscape.

If any further questions come up, let me know anytime.

• Hi Demian, I am having the exact same issue and tried your advice but am still having the same issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled enscape and restarted rhino multiple times. Even when I have the toolbar added, clicking or typing any of the commands still result with the message "unknown command"

• Official Post

Hi Demian, I am having the exact same issue and tried your advice but am still having the same issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled enscape and restarted rhino multiple times. Even when I have the toolbar added, clicking or typing any of the commands still result with the message "unknown command"

Which version of Rhino are you trying to use here exactly?

Also, just to make very sure even though you mentioned you followed my advice:

Have you tried to force Rhino to update your toolbars, please go to "View" -> "Display Options" -> "Toolbars" and press [Restore Defaults].

Should that make no difference, please try to install Enscape for all users on that machine as well:

https://learn.enscape3d.com/bl…base/getstarted/#advanced

If that still doesn't help either, please get back to us once more.