Hi! I would like to ask if the latest version still can't save daylight settings?

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi dear dev team, this is a MUST-MUST-MUST have basic feature of saving sun light position (remember shift+U,I and ctrl+U,I).. without this, re-rendering a still image is nightmare. Did you guys figure it out how to persist the sun position(both in still image and video rendering)

• This is a limitation in SketchUp not Enscape.

The structure of the SketchUp (.skp) file is limiting for Addon developers BUT it seems that starting with 2021 they ‘might’ be opening the format up a bit, in future versions devs like Enscape might have more options to save things.

• Official Post

Hi dear dev team, this is a MUST-MUST-MUST have basic feature of saving sun light position (remember shift+U,I and ctrl+U,I).. without this, re-rendering a still image is nightmare. Did you guys figure it out how to persist the sun position(both in still image and video rendering)

This is definitely already a feature request on our agenda - due to technical reasons this is not yet that straightforward to implement, but your upvote to the existing topic has been forwarded.

I can't make any promises yet, but this may actually be something we'll include with the likes of Enscape 3.0 or 3.1.