Enscape Asset Editor: default materials

• Now that the Enscape Asset Editor can import materials, it would be really nice if Enscape's artists could create a small library of commonly used materials for us to import on our assets. Things like:

- glass

- plastics

- metals

- leathers and fabrics

- woods

- ceramics

• I hope E3D will have a library in the near future like Twinmotin does for some time.

Perhaps in 3.1?

• Thanks Pieter and timeless , your feedback has been forwarded, as always.

At the moment there is no further information I could share when it comes to a dedicated Material Editor, or things like default materials for custom Assets, which I think is a great idea though. Still, if anything comes up soon I'll let ya know!

• @Demian

This could just be a .zip file of commonly used materials by the Enscape artists, for download on your sample page on the website. It doesn't have to be integrated in the UI or anything.

You have (great quality) sample files for all the Enscape platforms (revit, sketchup, ...). A great addition on that page would be some samples for the custom asset editor (and especially, some material 'packages' that can be loaded into the editor for commonly used materials).

• @Demian

This could just be a .zip file of commonly used materials by the Enscape artists, for download on your sample page on the website. It doesn't have to be integrated in the UI or anything.

You have (great quality) sample files for all the Enscape platforms (revit, sketchup, ...). A great addition on that page would be some samples for the custom asset editor (and especially, some material 'packages' that can be loaded into the editor for commonly used materials).

I understand. Thanks a lot for that feedback too - I'll forward it to see what we can do!