STUDENT LICENSE RENEW

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hello Team,

my student license expired a little bit ago and I am attempted to renew it because I have enjoyed the Enscape platform and would like to use it in grad school.

I submitted two requests, but it has been a quit a few days now with no reply! Not sure what the typical turnaround is for a new key, but I have not seen other platforms take this long?

• Official Post

Hello Team,

my student license expired a little bit ago and I am attempted to renew it because I have enjoyed the Enscape platform and would like to use it in grad school.

I submitted two requests, but it has been a quit a few days now with no reply! Not sure what the typical turnaround is for a new key, but I have not seen other platforms take this long?

It may take up to 10 days. Please have a bit more patience. If you don't hear back from us again soon, let me know. Also, please check your spam folder in the meantime to see if you haven't already received a reply from us.

• Thank you for the quick response, maybe could you explain how to make a request for the renovation of the license? So that I know I followed the right passages. In the mean time I checked the email's spam but there is no response. (Just for reference the first request was sent I think 30+ days ago, and the second two weeks ago). Thank you for the patience!

• Official Post

Thank you for the quick response, maybe could you explain how to make a request for the renovation of the license? So that I know I followed the right passages. In the mean time I checked the email's spam but there is no response. (Just for reference the first request was sent I think 30+ days ago, and the second two weeks ago). Thank you for the patience!

Usually you can simply contact educational@enscape3d.com and ask for a license renewal. If it took that long to get a response, something isn't right - can you kindly then share the e-mail with me which you've used to contact us, so that I can look you up in our system? :) Thanks!

• Official Post

My student license got expired and I need to use it immediately for my college project. Request to help with activating the software as early as possible.

Please kindly get in touch with educational@enscape3d.com if you have not already - They'll be able to further assist you and renew your license accordingly. In the future, please also make sure to contact us in time before the license expires again so that we can renew it beforehand. Thanks a lot!