Asset Editor: show asset and placeholder polycount

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • It would be really helpful to see the polycount on assets and their placeholders. We are considering opening up the ability for everyone in the office to create assets and add them to the library, but it would really help to have these metrics so we can do proper quality control.

(I know the editor shows an error if you go over 20k but there's a big difference between 21k or 2000k). Also, as far as I know, it's impossible to show the polycount of the placeholder. For programs like Revit, it's crucial to keep this down.

• Official Post

Thank you both, I like the idea. I have gladly filed this as a feature request for you accordingly! :)

• Maybe to clarify: I meant to show this in the asset editor. I don't really want to show this to our average user, but the people who manage our library should be able to see information about the quality of an asset when they are in the editor.

This might be fairly low hanging fruit, because based on what I'm seeing, all this information is already in memory and it's just a matter of exposing it.