I hope that enscape can support "model appearance diagram", or "circle object diagram".
Purpose: Used to show customers the appearance of the model, such as: the appearance of the building, the appearance of the product...
These pictures are a set of pictures formed by rotating the camera around the center point (Z axis) of the model at a fixed height, and taking a picture for each rotation angle. .
The basic operation points to realize this function:
1. Set the center (Z axis) of the model to be displayed
2. You can set the height of the camera
3. You can set the rotation angle of the camera to shoot one frame (use to customize the number of a set of photos)
4. This group of photos can be saved in a folder in batches, which is convenient for users to use
5. I only think of these points for the time being, and other users are welcome to discuss together
This function is very useful. It can achieve a good display effect for designing buildings, villas, houses, product design, cars, and any models. I hope enscape officials can support this feature as soon as possible. Thank you.