Request: Outdoor Flowers

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I just got a load of all the great new indoor potted flowers! They look so great... it made me really jealous because 9 times out of 10 I am doing exterior renderings. There are some great landscaping assets but nearly all the flowers are scattered - I am creating compound asset families to do hanging baskets, flower borders, potted trees, large planters full of seasonal flowers, etc. I found I can incorporate some "indoor" potted flowers by hiding the "pot" portion in the larger planter, but it's difficult to do well.

So my request is for planters full of flowers and/or freestanding flowering plants that can be combined in this manner.

Thanks for all you do!

• Official Post

Forwarded your request! :) We also already have a feature request on our agenda to allow separate pots/flowers since this has been requested before.