Full screen window resolution

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Hi,

Can I put the live rendering window full screen and select the resolution for example 1920x1080p?

I have an 4k screen now, and the live viewer is really slow because gpu needs to drive 4x times the pixel. I don't want to change my windows display setting to 1080p for everything just to use enscape. :)

so is this possible? thanks!

• Official Post

I'm afraid, we do not provide a dedicated full-screen mode yet. In that case you would have to simply lower the window size accordingly, even though I realize this isn't ideal. Still, the ability to put Enscape into a full-screen mode is a request on our agenda to which I've just added your upvote. Keep in mind that you can also of course always lower the Rendering Quality in the first tab of our Visual Settings. :)

• I have a dual screen setup and run my Enscape Window on the 2nd monitor. Its a 1920x1080 one and I've got a custom wallpaper with various aspects marked on it for me to size my Enscape window to, I'm attaching it here.

Maybe you can do the same.

• I have a dual screen setup and run my Enscape Window on the 2nd monitor. Its a 1920x1080 one and I've got a custom wallpaper with various aspects marked on it for me to size my Enscape window to, I'm attaching it here.

Maybe you can do the same.

thanks for the response that's a good idea, but mine needs to be mobile most of the time, when presenting to the client i only have my laptop with me. Its a good idea for at the office or when i'm presenting via video call, i can share my second screen :) thanks!

I'm afraid, we do not provide a dedicated full-screen mode yet. In that case you would have to simply lower the window size accordingly, even though I realize this isn't ideal. Still, the ability to put Enscape into a full-screen mode is a request on our agenda to which I've just added your upvote. Keep in mind that you can also of course always lower the Rendering Quality in the first tab of our Visual Settings. :)

great, i hope the feature comes soon, i really need and think many people good benefit from it. :)