Enscape manage views

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.
  • It seems that I cannot save a view with some specific camera settings. Whenever I try to save a couple of views with different field of view angles, Enscape does not seem to remember.

Every time I switch the view, the camera FOV settings are not affected. Is that a bug? Does this also happen to you?

I use Enscape 2.9.0.

• Official Post

Zenoardelean , this is not a bug, or should at least not be caused by one since FOV for example will not be taken into account when just switching between views. You will have to setup different Visual Settings per view, assign them accordingly, and then when you Batch render, those settings will be translated into the final renderings.

We have an existing demanded request on our agenda to allow you to have our Visual Settings applied per view, just when switching between them. I can gladly upvote that topic on your behalf? :) Is there anything else you want to add to it?

• Zenoardelean , this is not a bug, or should at least not be caused by one since FOV for example will not be taken into account when just switching between views. You will have to setup different Visual Settings per view, assign them accordingly, and then when you Batch render, those settings will be translated into the final renderings.

We have an existing demanded request on our agenda to allow you to have our Visual Settings applied per view, just when switching between them. I can gladly upvote that topic on your behalf? :) Is there anything else you want to add to it?

Now I get it, Demian. So I saved and assigned them accordingly, but still when I switched between them the FOV wouldn't change. I haven't used the batch render feature yet (thanks for reminding me about this feature; I'll use it!)

An upvote on my behalf for visual settings applied per view sounds great! Thanks!

• Official Post

Now I get it, Demian. So I saved and assigned them accordingly, but still when I switched between them the FOV wouldn't change. I haven't used the batch render feature yet (thanks for reminding me about this feature; I'll use it!)

An upvote on my behalf for visual settings applied per view sounds great! Thanks!

Will do, thank you for the reply!