How to make glass goblets more visible?

• How to make glass goblets more visible? I mean, is it possible to assign a separate hdr card to the glass separately from the whole scene. If this is not possible, then think about it.

Which CAD solution are you using? Also, do you perhaps have any real-world examples of how you went them to look in Enscape? Additionally, I guess you wish to simply make them more reflective? Or perhaps make them stand out more physically?

If you're able to send me the texture (or generally everything you've used to create this material) with a description of what you like to achieve I can also have a look - please also be aware that you may want to use a more seamless texture in general though, here currently the seams are very noticeable of course and it makes the scene look a bit unrealistic.

• I am using sketch up 2020. I want to make the glass more physically visible. Regardless of the settings, this is not very realistic. While I'm happy with enscape3d, I just don't have to make high demands on realism. Thanks for attention.

• I am using sketch up 2020. I want to make the glass more physically visible. Regardless of the settings, this is not very realistic. While I'm happy with enscape3d, I just don't have to make high demands on realism. Thanks for attention.

You can gladly send me the texture of the glass goblets and I can see what can be done as well. Generally, just with a simple albedo (color texture) like this, it can be a challenge to achieve exactly what you're looking for, especially if you like materials to consist of both a transparent and non-transparent part.

Again, I'll gladly check it out myself if you share the texture with me. :)

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Вы можете с радостью прислать мне текстуру стеклянных кубков, и я тоже посмотрю, что можно сделать. Как правило, просто с помощью простого альбедо (цветовой текстуры), подобного этому, может быть сложно добиться именно того, что вы ищете, особенно если вы хотите, чтобы материалы состояли как из прозрачной, так и из непрозрачной части.

Опять же, я с удовольствием проверю это сам, если вы поделитесь со мной текстурой. :)

I was able to make the glasses more noticeable, I just had to move the specular all the way to the right, thanks, but I don't think it requires so much attention