Ability to change colors and textures in the export file .exe

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I have an idea. It would be nice to add to the enscape, change colors and textures in the export file .exe In addition to the main textures, you can add several options for the texture of the sofa, for example, so that the customer can choose from a variety. Turn off lamps for different types of lighting from several lamps and wall lighting. This will speed up the work between the project client and the designer, add interactivity. The customer will be able to choose the colors and textures that he liked. You can also add a simple calculator for the cost of furniture, textures and building materials.

• Official Post

I have an idea. It would be nice to add to the enscape, change colors and textures in the export file .exe In addition to the main textures, you can add several options for the texture of the sofa, for example, so that the customer can choose from a variety. Turn off lamps for different types of lighting from several lamps and wall lighting. This will speed up the work between the project client and the designer, add interactivity. The customer will be able to choose the colors and textures that he liked. You can also add a simple calculator for the cost of furniture, textures and building materials.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

This is already filed as a feature request on our agenda - to let our Developers know that there is an increased demand for this implementation I have gladly upvoted the topic on your behalf!

Let me know in case there is anything else you'd like to add to your feedback.

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Thank you very much for your feedback!

This is already filed as a feature request on our agenda - to let our Developers know that there is an increased demand for this implementation I have gladly upvoted the topic on your behalf!

Let me know in case there is anything else you'd like to add to your feedback.

It will also be wonderful if the customer can see the designer physically in real time how he works, for example, how the designer changes colors and selects a sofa in his future apartment, I mean, see himself from a third person and another person like in the GTA5 game. but this is already fantastic

There should also be a chat so that the customer can tell what he likes or dislikes. The customer will control the work of the designer and this will save time.

To do this, the customer only needs to open the .exe file and must be connected to the Internet, it is necessary for the customer to do everything easily, since they are often inexperienced PC users.

• +1 for changeable textures

And hopefully everyone had some nice Christmas days! And best wishes for the coming year!

And Demian Gutberlet , hopefully it is ok to ask here since no one replied me here since the 16th of december:

Are there any big features coming from the much requested community additions to the big 3.0 release? Because on the roadmap and previewlist I can only find UI changes and batch rendering option for VW.

Any thing big like movement/interaction of some sort?:)

• Official Post

Hey DeKoetsier ,

Thank you for your kind message! I have filed your vote to the system.

Let me join you in hoping everyone had a great Christmas time and will have a great 2021!

Regarding Enscape 3.0, I can only refer to our roadmap at this point, which, other than the points you mentioned, also includes advanced upload management.

Other than that, we have some stretch goals not listed there, but it's too early yet to comment on those. You'll have to wait just a little bit more :)