export a video as mp4

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • I'm trying to export a video as mp4 and that option is not available. I had the compression quality as lossless before but even after I changed it back to maximum it still doesn't give me the mp4 option back. It was working fine until yesterday.

Recently, Hubby was out of town hunting so I planned a Naked Play Day. I woke up horny and hungry that morning, so I decided to multi-task and edge while I made a food run. I took off my t-shirt and panties and slid out my large box of toys from under the bed. I grabbed the lube, and ***********ed a small vibrating butt plug, replacing its batteries. I then moved in front of my full-length closet mirror and admired my naked body while I slapped my thick round ass a few times. At 43 I still look damn good. I am a little chunky now, but still firm and supple. I am tall, busty, have soft smooth skin, and a perpetually wet pussy. Life is good https://smutsigaliam.com/ .

I rubbed my breasts and twisted and tugged on my nipples, then lightly rubbed my slick pussy. I hiked my foot up about boob level and rested it on the wall so I could better see and access Miss Puss. I dunked my fingers in and out of my wet vagina for a few moments, spreading my wetness all over my lips and clit until they glistened. I sucked on my coated fingers, savoring the light, slightly salty taste of my juicy core: I love the taste of my pussy. Standing again, I picked up the butt plug and lubricated it with AstroGlide, pointed my ass towards the mirror, and gently pulled back one cheek to expose my anus. I watched my inverted reflection from between my spread legs as I eased the slick plug in and out of my little rosebud. I added more lube and repeated this process until my hole felt all sexy and slippery. I turned the vibe on and let my asshole suck the plug in place https://thefreeadultcam.com .

My plan was to wear the vibrating plug in my ass for a quick run through McDonald’s drive thru and then come right back home to begin my Naked Play Day in earnest. I was just so horny, and feeling all sexy and a little slutty, that I decided to be extra naughty and go braless under a tight vintage t-shirt for my food run: something I rarely do in public because my boobs are huge and my nipples are super prominent. Going commando, I threw on some old yoga pants: snugging them up to give my camel toe a wedgie. Next, I pulled my long chestnut brown hair into a ponytail and threaded it through a Bama ball cap. Lip gloss and sneakers completed my Milfy / upscale trailer park trash look. I knew nobody was gonna see me, but it was thrilling to be so brazen.

• joshradle

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

Hey pucocata ,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Have you tried resetting your settings to default, yet? You can do that in the Visual Settings upper left corner - "Presets".

If that doesn't fix the issue, can you send me a screenshot of your "Save Video" window, which shows up when you click "Render Video"?