Skybox gone in web standalone

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • Dear all,

The issue I am facing is that in web standalone, the skybox (which is a 360 panoramic image from google street) is disappeared and turned to clear horizon. The second issue is the bizarrely low quality of my material specially the floor material and its reflection which even in indoor spaces you can see the reflection of sky on ground cover. I already searched about the reflection issue and tried to fix it by adding a box just on top of my model so it can cover it, but the reflection still remains.

Thank you for your time.

• Official Post

Dear all,

The issue I am facing is that in web standalone, the skybox (which is a 360 panoramic image from google street) is disappeared and turned to clear horizon. The second issue is the bizarrely low quality of my material specially the floor material and its reflection which even in indoor spaces you can see the reflection of sky on ground cover. I already searched about the reflection issue and tried to fix it by adding a box just on top of my model so it can cover it, but the reflection still remains.

Thank you for your time.

I'm sorry to hear about that - regarding the first problem, please make sure that you're using our latest release. If that doesn't help, could you kindly send me the file itself you're trying to use for further troubleshooting purposes?

Regarding the rest, that does sound normal indeed, at least at the moment these behaviors are caused by technical limitations and adjustments using the WebGL platform. Just to make sure it is indeed the expected behavior, can you please send me a few screenshots? Generally, reflections are basically disabled so to speak, and only display the sky, like you'd be using the Draft Rendering Quality for Enscape itself, plus textures are also downscaled. Otherwise, the Web Standalones wouldn't run well or at all on lower speced machines, which is the target platform.