how to deactivate my license if the used sketch up has been deleted

• i activated my license in sketch up 2019 and then i unistall it and replace it with sketchup 2020, and now whenever i want to use the enscape license in skp2020 it refuses by saying that:

Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine.

help please i can't access the deleted app skp 2019

• i activated my license in sketch up 2019 and then i unistall it and replace it with sketchup 2020, and now whenever i want to use the enscape license in skp2020 it refuses by saying that:

Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine.

help please i can't access the deleted app skp 2019

Welcome to our forum! :)

In such cases, simply briefly contact support@enscape3d.com and your license will be reset. Feel free to directly include your license key as well if you're not contacting us through the e-mail used to acquire Enscape.

Let me know in case you require any further help.