how to deactivate my license if the used sketch up has been deleted

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • i activated my license in sketch up 2019 and then i unistall it and replace it with sketchup 2020, and now whenever i want to use the enscape license in skp2020 it refuses by saying that:

Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine.

help please i can't access the deleted app skp 2019

• Official Post

i activated my license in sketch up 2019 and then i unistall it and replace it with sketchup 2020, and now whenever i want to use the enscape license in skp2020 it refuses by saying that:

Your license could not be activated, because you've exceeded the number of seats for your license. You can try to deactivate your license in the Licensing tab of the General Settings window on your other machine.

help please i can't access the deleted app skp 2019

Welcome to our forum! :)

In such cases, simply briefly contact support@enscape3d.com and your license will be reset. Feel free to directly include your license key as well if you're not contacting us through the e-mail used to acquire Enscape.

Let me know in case you require any further help.

• Hi, I am currently an Architecture student unfortunately my license got deactivated and I need to use Escape for my rendering this semester.

Can someone please help me, Thanks a lot!

Machine Fingerprint: 0B8Rbohil14ochCvy9qoQeu3n7Dxhnv3UpEGZKbH9dU=

• Official Post

Hi, I am currently an Architecture student unfortunately my license got deactivated and I need to use Escape for my rendering this semester.

As I cannot locate your student license through the e-mail you're using to log into this forum, please kindly reach out to our support team to have your license reset: How do I contact Support? - News & FAQ - Enscape Community Forum

This is generally the correct procedure in case you ever experience this or any other issues with your subscription in the future.

• Sorry, this is the account and email i used for my student license.

Hi, I am currently an Architecture student unfortunately my license got deactivated and I need to use Escape for my rendering this semester.

• Official Post

Hi RalphB , I'm afraid as per our prior e-mail sent to you last Thursday you will have to acquire a dedicated student subscription in order to make use of Enscape again.

Let me know in case you ever require any further assistance or information.

• Official Post

Hi Demian Gutberlet I need to reset my educational license, I changed my PC and forgot to deactivate the license from my old broken PC. Can you help me?

Machine fingerptint : tCm53to31ypj9oa4/BG/6UxsLyjxknYRVN8dA2i04dw=

forum.enscape3d.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/47939/

As you've likely seen already, our support team has gotten back to you and have reset your license. Thanks for reaching out to us this way!