Archicad <-> Rhino Material Lib

• hello,

i use archicad and rhino. what i'm missing at both tools is a fast handy material editor with a good sorted material library. it is very unhandy to navigate and getting nice results.

best regards

• hello,

i use archicad and rhino. what i'm missing at both tools is a fast handy material editor with a good sorted material library. it is very unhandy to navigate and getting nice results.

best regards

Thanks a lot, that has been requested before a couple of times and I'm adding your upvote to the existing feature request.

Also, I'm sorry to hear that you're not a fan of our existing material editor yet - perhaps the following tutorial may help you:

They are not directly using ArchiCAD or Rhino, but since the material editor is the same as in SketchUp, feel free to check them out and let me know in case you have any further concerns to share when it comes to the usability of the existing editor. Thank you!

• thank's for sharing - the escape intern editor is pretty simple and handy.

1. create a enscape material - is it possible to pick it up from a existing material n AC and RH?

2. everytime you have to search and place 1-3 texturemaps and than you have to slide the sliders... Sample Assetmaterials would be make it more simple. main categories like: stone, concrete, bricks, tiles, plastic asphalt etc... for example you select brick and you only have to change the maps...

• thank's for sharing - the escape intern editor is pretty simple and handy.

1. create a enscape material - is it possible to pick it up from a existing material n AC and RH?

2. everytime you have to search and place 1-3 texturemaps and than you have to slide the sliders... Sample Assetmaterials would be make it more simple. main categories like: stone, concrete, bricks, tiles, plastic asphalt etc... for example you select brick and you only have to change the maps...

1. Not yet possible.

2. I will forward that accordingly, it's already filed as a feature request so I'll add your upvote to the topic!