Version 3.0

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.
  • in Visual Settings and Renderer Window Settings double click on slider doesn't anymore snap it in default position.. Could be intentional change so I just let You know. Personally liked that feature.

I just noticed You made a revert arrow icon next to input field.. to make it more obvious I guess.. not everybody would think about double click to be the way of restoring something..

Is there a dedicated thread for bug and fixes for every new version.. Every time some new comes out I just test again how shadows behave, where are which settings.. does ortho or 2PP works.. You change a lot to be honest.. means You develop a lot but .. It is almost like learning new program every time.. I like sKetchup because I learned it 10 years ago and it is still pretty much the same.. I honestly hate how quick things are changing..

I'm not sure now if I should make that post..

Maybe You could add the arrow and keep the double click feature too.. for older users who already fell for it..

• Where do You save a Visual custom presets in 3.0.. it used to be in Visual Settings above all tabs on the left.. I can not find it there.. and not only there

01-14

I like that Cloud Longitude and Latitude increase by 10 when scrolling.. 100 makes a bit big difference.