Rendering 2D Text

• I would love to see the ability for Enscape to render 2D Text. Working on exhibits with a lot of text, the work-around is extremely difficult. The geometry created by exploding the text or creating a textobject is often messy and file heavy. Otherwise, it has to be post processed in Photoshop. Would be extremely helpful in future updates!

Thanks,

Brian

• I would love to see the ability for Enscape to render 2D Text. Working on exhibits with a lot of text, the work-around is extremely difficult. The geometry created by exploding the text or creating a textobject is often messy and file heavy. Otherwise, it has to be post processed in Photoshop. Would be extremely helpful in future updates!

Thanks,

Brian

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and welcome to our Forum! :) Since this is already a request on our agenda, I have gladly added your upvote to the existing topic.

• Post by Bergnaum ().

This post was deleted by Rick Marx ().
  • On the flip side. text being visible would absolutely ruin us. We do all annotations within the 3D model, and having to hide those would be possible, but super annoying. I'd like the option of rendering text but please don't make it mandatory.

• On the flip side. text being visible would absolutely ruin us. We do all annotations within the 3D model, and having to hide those would be possible, but super annoying. I'd like the option of rendering text but please don't make it mandatory.

Noted your feedback as well, thanks.