Rendering Orthographic Views

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • I don't seem to be able to render elevations anymore.

In June 2020 I was able to render elevations with whatever the current version was at the time.

I have had to re-visit those saved views as there have been changes to the design, but when I render using take a screenshot, all I get is a white box.

I have seen that this is a known issue with v2.9 and there is a supposed "workaround" but this means I have to recreate the views, which is a problem as I just wanted to render and do a quick Photoshop edit.

Recreating means the views will not matchup perfectly.

I will have to install the old version to do this which is not ideal to say the least.

Can you please fix this issue?

• Official Post

First off, can you kindly acquire our latest preview to see if that helps? We did already resolve a few problems when it comes to this behavior in this version - if it does not help, please simply get back to me for further troubleshooting.