Ability to measure in Enscape viewer

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.
  • Hi All,

I was walking a client of mine through their project in Enscape and they asked me the height / length / width of various elements in their design and I had to repeatedly switch back to Archicad to give them that dimension, I think it would be really beneficial to have a feature where you can measure lengths / areas etc within the Enscape viewer. Just a point to point measurement will suffice and will go a long way I think in improving the presentations we make to our clients.

If this feature does already exist, I apologies and please remove this thread but I haven't been able to find it and I'm using Enscape 3.0.

Thanks

• Official Post

Thanks a lot for your great feedback.

This does NOT exist yet, it's appreciated - but, it's something we plan to implement in the future eventually actually. I'll pass this on to our developers once more to check the status of this. Once I have any further news/infos I'll let you know.

• Wonderful, thank you for confirming.