Hi, I installed Enscape some 4 days ago. I'm using Revit 2019.2. It has worked flawlessly for 2 days and then it started freezing somewhere between 13% and 15% load, it just won't go any further. So far I've spent a day testing for solutions:
- Repair Enscape installation
- Uninstalling and re-installing Enscape
- Downgrading my graphic card drivers (interestingly) to match what's recommended in this website. I use a Quadro M5000 plus a Tesla K20c
- Rebooting Autodesk Desktop Connector, just in case it wasn't loading textures (they are hosted at BIM360)
- Installing the latest Visual C++ (and I had the latest already, but still tried)
- Tested with a different file
- I don't have any of the following installed:
- Asus Sonic Studio II
- Alienware Sound Center
- MSI Nahimic
Nothing works and I am actually trying to recommend this to my company, what can be done here?
I'm seeing many threads where this issue isn't resolved and people just revert to a previous version
I am running a HPZ800 with 2 Intel Xeon x5680 @ 3.33 GHz and 96 Gb of RAM, like I said using a Quadro M5000 and a Tesla K20c. Running Windows 10
Everything was working perfectly with this configuration 2 days ago.