Render setting

• Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing good during this pandemic.
    I have a question concerning the render setting in Enscape. Prior to Enscape, I used the default render engine directly in Archicad.
    I've noticed in my recent renders with Enscape that when 2 surfaces meet at an intersection, they look rather like a collage, or quite harsh.
    In the attachment are two images (one made with Enscape and another with Archicad). You can see there is a sort of dark shade/shadow that sticks at the edge/intersection of 2 surfaces and then fading gradually.
    I would like to know if there is any setting in Enscape that can achieve that result. I have tested by adjusting the sun angle, or the specular level of the material itself but so far it doesn't change anything.

Thank you in advance!

• Hey hieuda , just to make very sure, please first off reset your Visual Settings or assure that you don't have "Outlines" added in the Main tab of the Visual Settings.

If that doesn't do the trick, does it help if you edit the material through our Material Editor, perhaps right now the texture is only picked up through ArchiCAD?

As a last resort, it would be great to receive the project as well, or that particular part of it if possible (or at least the textures and a screenshot of how the material inside the Material Editor)-